- One 1.7 oz/50 g tube of Voltaren Topical Arthritis Pain Gel
- Voltaren relieves arthritis pain, improves mobility and reduces stiffness to provide prescription strength arthritis pain relief
- Non-greasy Voltaren Emulgel combines the properties of an arthritis pain relief cream and a gel to target pain
- Diclofenac sodium topical gel penetrates deep to attack arthritis pain directly at the site, treating pain rather than just masking it, for long lasting relief when applied four times a day
- Apply Voltaren Gel on up to two joints at the same time for hand pain, wrist pain, elbow pain, ankle pain, foot pain or knee pain relief
Voltaren Arthritis Pain Gel helps you take on the day from first thing in the morning until you go to bed. It has a triple effect that relieves arthritis pain, improves mobility and reduces stiffness to provide prescription-strength arthritis pain relief over the counter to keep you in control. With diclofenac sodium, the topical NSAID delivers powerful arthritis pain relief in your hands, wrists, elbows, feet, ankles and knees. Use for up to 21 days. The arthritis pain reliever is formulated with non-greasy Voltaren Emulgel, which combines the properties of arthritis creams and gels.
Made in Canada
Use up to 21 days unless directed by your doctor Not for strains, sprains, bruises or sports injuries. This product has not been shown to work for these types of injuries. For your arthritis pain: Use 4 times per day every day. Do not use on more than 2 body areas at the same time. Use ENCLOSED DOSING CARD to measure a dose. For each upper body area (hand, wrist, or elbow) – Squeeze out 2.25 inches (2 grams). For each lower body area (foot, ankle or knee) – Squeeze out 4.5 inches (4 grams). Read the enclosed User Guide for complete instructions: Use only as directed. Do not use more than directed or for longer than directed. Apply only to clean, dry skin that does not have any cuts, open wounds, infections or rashes. Do not apply in the same area as any other product. Do not apply with external heat such as heating pad. Do not apply a bandage over the treated area. Store ENCLOSED DOSING CARD with your Voltaren Arthritis Pain. The doing card is re-usable. ©GSK group of companies or its licensor